The 7 x 4 Tradesman trailer makes business a breeze. It sports a sleek and elemental design with stowage on the roof and plenty of storage inside the canopy! The Tradesman canopy is durable, functional and locally manufactured to support the local tradie. Tying bars on three sides lock down your roof load. The enclosed box keeps the valuable tools of your trade safe and sound. You can fit more in, and take it where you need it. Winged, top-hinged doors on both sides, gives you quick and easy access to all your material. The Tradesman trailers come with an optional wheel brace, internal shelving, and ladder racks to suit all purposes.
Trailers Canberra do not compromise on quality in the design, production, or assembly of all our trailers. The 7 x 4 Tradesman is made from high quality, Australian standard components. Rubber-sealed doors keep your tools out of the elements so they last longer and stay useful. All our trailers are tested against the cruelest Australian conditions, so we know they can handle your load.
With various sizes and load variations available, you can find a Tradesman trailer to suit your trading needs. You cannot go wrong with a 7 x 4 Tradesman trailer from Trailers Canberra!
All paperwork and compliance required for either NSW or ACT Registration
Canopy Technical Specs and Configuration
- Maine Grade Alloy, 50521 High-Density Sheet 2.5 mm Checkered plate
- Heavy duty construction – made in Queensland and built to last
- Length: 2180mm
- Width: 1235mm
- Height: 900mm
- Warranty: MW Exclusive factory warranty
- Extra internal bar braces for added strength
- 3 x Ladder Racks
- 3 x Full-size doors, 1 rear, 1 each side
- Each door has dual gas struts for ease of opening & closing
- Full-length piano hinges
- Heavy duty T – handle locks
- Fully rubber sealed, water & dust proof to keep your tools dry
- 2 x independent ladder racks on the trailer